View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
Do you think it would be wise to use a screen protector for the Kindle Touch. My DX actually developed a dead pixel because I think something sharp hit the screen, so this is why I think it might be a good idea to get a protector. However, the protector might create a reflection and reduce readability.

Thoughts?
A good protective case/cover should be all your need on a eInk reader if was a tablet that would be different.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote