Thread: June Kobo Codes
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #9
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Bah!
Bah is right. I think several of us on this forum may have taken a big chunk out of their coupon budget with the redtag2 and the 50% off contest codes. I freely admit to giving them both a $eriou$ workout.

That being said, they were getting all my Agency purchases as a "thank you for the discounts" (haven't bought a book from B&N for several months even though my only device is a NC).

I've also noticed that they've been less aggressive with their non-promo code discounts.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote