Thread: June Kobo Codes
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I've noticed that since they cut short short that $2 OFF code in April they've become kinda stingy with the coupons. Before, they used to have a $1 OFF code every week but these have dwindled, and now we get a one-time use $1 OFF code. I'm not happy with Kobo
I know! We'll see. They quit having coupons at all for a few months after the agency model came out and then they started up again. They may just be trying different strategies. If business goes down and people complain they may start giving out more coupons again.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote