View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
I believe they have lots to put online, they don't have enough staff, and they want to make available as much as they can, as soon as they can, so it starts paying for itself.

I only hope they'll go over all those titles again and fix the problems.

Or maybe they'll set up some kind of largely automated system with minimal editor intervention, where they'll allow users themselves to submit proofreading for books, and then an editor from the company will just look it over, press submit, and the book would be regenerated in fixed form on servers? That's what I would aim for, if I was involved in making such a system, and I know many people would freely submit such fixes and be happy when they appear in a book.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote