View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #489
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
Same for me with LOTR vs. Two Towers, and have e-mailed BN. I'm not optimistic based on other folks with the same problem, but will provide an update if anything happens.

Maybe folks could post any other "mis-transfers" on this thread. I, for one, have a LOT of books that transferred over, and it will take me a long time to open each one to see if it's what it purports to be, and/or to match them up and see if anything's missing or wrong. I'm doing a few a day, but don't have time to do a lot, so would love to hear about any others to check first

Like most of the rest of us, I do have them all backed up, but mostly in FW's ereader format, so would like to have the BN epubs, since they offered to do it....
I called them, not emailed, about the Two Towers mixup on Friday, and they said they would have it fixed in 3-5 business days. I'll post an update when I get one.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote