View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 06:18 AM   #14996
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
A high-quality SF short story.

Next up: Sten by Allan Cole. Bought in April 2009.
Which was great fun in a mil-sf sort of way.

Then I started on The Collective by Kerry Downing which I bought back in 2005. I think I must have read it back then, although I have no memory of the ending. But I'm going to abandon it this time, as the characters are just not interesting or believable.

Next up: Jade Darcy and the Affair of Honor by Stephen Goldin and Mary Mason. This is a young-adult SF I think. Let's see if I like it.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote