View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:05 AM   #17
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rfolwell View Post
I cannot make this work on a Kindle Touch, using either the <mbp:nu> approach or the prepended linked special space character trick (Kindlegen V2.5 under Windows). I don't have any other Kindle devices to test it on.

I know it can be done, as I can see it in the Ben Goldacre Kindle book "Bad Pharma" (free sample available). Really frustrating, as I think the ToC does look much better without underlines.
Why not download the sample, decompile it, and see how it's done?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote