View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #103
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
My first PC was a purple Acer Aspire. It was big and slow by todays standards but I was able to view CDs of Public Domain books and CDroms of comic books. This was over 15 years ago. Several PCs later I got my first iMac around 2003 and really started using it to read. I also got into fan fiction (Farscape ended in 2003 and fan fiction kept it alive for me). The first iphone in early 2007 was when I started reading digital books on-the-go. The first Kindle was late 2007 for $400, and yes, I got one. I also got the Kindle 2 and 3 and Fire. In 2010 I got the first iPad and it was used for all my magazines and comics. Today I don't leave home without my iPad3 and iPhone.

Last edited by pagansoul; 09-27-2012 at 08:26 AM.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote