View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 06:35 AM   #633
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
And thank you for pointing me to VirtualBox! I know that my FC12 installation is ancient (and also, using 32bit OS on a 64bit machine is stupid, as I have to use PAE mode), but I have too many "mission critical" things (e.g. my entire typesetting environment for all the books I publish) which depend on it. So, now I can try the latest FC17/64bit and see if all my "mission critical" things still work on it and switch to it if all is fine. Thank you!

Btw, I am now installing FC17/64bit in VirtualBox and will then install the development environment for kindlepdfviewer in it, so I will let you know if it all went smoothly. Then you could just repeat the same on your machine.

Last edited by tigran; 09-16-2012 at 07:09 AM.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote