View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #51
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post
I think, the Chinese market is big enought for them, but they decided to expand also to the Euro-Atlantic market. Maybe it is not the priority No.1.

Anyway, I appreciate, they included customization of my language. It was not much work for them, but it was some work. I might be a single user of M92 in my country at this time...

It is quite strange that there are only two -+decent 10" e-readers. One from China, the other from Russia... I do not count Amazon DX decent 10" e-reader.
Who has that amount of money in china?
As for decent: I guess that depends on your definition - and Amazon could throw a more than "decent" reader on to the market within weeks, should have the desire to do so ...

Last edited by Beryll Snyder; 02-19-2012 at 12:32 PM. Reason: omission
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote