View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaniko7 View Post
I've managed how to change K3 serial number and mac. Could this be somehow helpful ?
If someone did this earlier, please say so, if not I can post some instruction, but also please consider that this is illegal.
Yes, idme was discussed in the 3.2.1 jailbreak thread. I found that it's useful in disabling/enabling ads. I got my kindle DX to see ads. I also discovered that using 3.x on older kindles require a serial change to see active content. I don't think it's illegal, unless you have a stolen kindle, but even then, you still need a valid serial number.