View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by montalex View Post
I have a large epub (1600 pages, but all text) that won't convert to mobi. Calibre just keeps on trying. I have left it for an hour, and it still says converting. At this point, I have to go into task manager to stop Calibre.

Any suggestions?
Don't go killing Calibre. Just let it run. Some conversions, in particular those of large books, can take up to 24 hours (at least, that's what I personally have seen). As long as there is no error message, Calibre is still working.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote