View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 01:28 PM   #22
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
Appreciate your conformation. Unfortunately, I can't find anywhere to buy books that will download to my Mac for use in Calibre. Kobo won't download except for to their own software. Same for Amazon and I can't get the DeDrm to work on Amazon books. It seems all companies are tightening up their policies requiring me to read on their apps. I have been trying lately using free ebooks, maybe that is the problem.
I can work on a Mac - but it's frustrating in general I'll agree. No more so for Macs than Windows. IMHO - freely acknowledging that some folks have no issues. But this 40yr IT veteran thinks it's obtuse.
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote