View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 02:46 AM   #88
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I've got to second the batch processing into one file. I'm trying to get my Ultimate X-Men comics to be in "Graphic Novel" style order so that 25 comics will only show up on 4 or 5 lines. I'm trying to just add the files to a zip or rar file, but they seem to want to organize my files for me instead of keeping they way they were put in. Any thoughts from anyone on this?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote