View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Dr. No I didn't get your email. I prolly sent you the wrong address... Its Twtruffles@integrity.com

I've been searching online for Hodgson short stories and there's a huge amount of info about him. I'm not sure if some of the short stories I've downloaded are in other collections since I'm not reading all the texts first before Formatting them.

Maybe I should leave the Hodgson stuff to you Dr. You'r the expert in this area. I'd be happy to leave this to you since I think he's a fairly important Author in this Genre.
The only thing I've read besides snippets as I've been formatting is The dream of X from Donald Grants press.

I just finished formatting The Boats Of Carig and will upload it in a few minutes.

Roy
Thank you for the compliment, but your work in putting together Hodgson's books [B]LOOKS GREAT! Please continue, as I'm enjoying them immensly

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote