View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 05:55 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Jon,

The rules are clear - you don't have to follow them Add whatever you want for that month.
Quote:
1. The book only has to make sense to you to fit into the topic for that month.
I don't have any eBooks that fit the topic or even make sense to me to fit the topic. I'd like to follow the topic. Thus, I'd like to have a topic I can follow.

I don't read pBooks so no used or local indie and I don't have any eBook (at present) that was recommended by someone else.

An arbitrary eBook doesn't make any sense so I have no eBooks that fit July.

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-03-2023 at 06:02 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote