View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon Man View Post
Dusty, for all intents and purposes, you are no worse than you see him to be. Your signature line espouses "Do what you want because a pirate is free! You are a pirate!" As such, you obviously support pirates and all they have done and do. Rape, murder, theft, etc... These are all things which you claim to be against, yet you support. Leave Happy_Terd alone dude, hes done nothing to you, he posted something that he doesn't mean, and you know what, your no better.

This wasn't a flame bate so much as a public address to get people to leave him alone, hes learned his lesson, let him be.
No, my signature espouses watching a children's television clip that's linked when you click on the bolded 'pirate' word.

Don't try and reduce this to some pithy and untrue comparison. And yes, I am better. Compared to him I'm a shining light for humanity. People who espouse genocide aren't worthy of being in any civilised community, neither are their racist sidekicks, or the silly people who defend them.