View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 10:39 PM   #11
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaringNovelist View Post
Lene: Is that because you're in Austrailia or something? This is good information for writers/publishers to know so they can direct overseas customers to other sites....

BTW, does anybody know if publishing on Smashwords (via the premium catalog) gets you into Fictionwise? Fictionwise is owned by Barnes and Noble, but I can't always find things there.
Anywhere outside the states gets that $2 surcharge I believe. It's for international use of the wireless (whether or not you even have a Kindle to use said wireless with). I'm in Canada and see it. Refuse to shop Amazon eBooks because of it.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote