View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruddell View Post
I was just reviewing the extended warranty description for the K2, and noticed an interesting disclaimer. It says: "Full refund allowed within 60-days (provided there has been no claim activity), prorated refund allowed after 60-days. "

What does "prorated" mean in this case? If my K2 breaks after 1 year, 11 months, will I end up paying $287 to get it replaced? If so, that is the worst warranty ever and I'm sorry I bought it.
I believe it means that if you choose not to keep the warranty in the first 60 days of coverage, you can have a full refund of the warranty purchase price, if you have not made any claims. If after 60 days you choose not to keep the warranty, you still receive a refund but it will be prorated based upon how long you've held it.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote