Thread: Got POETRY?
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Rhodes View Post
Haiku? Nope, you dropped a syllable in the third line (not to mention the non-nature theme).
I wonder whether this might be one of our transatlantic differences? "Poem" has two syllables in the U.K.
(Not that this matters: the "poem" came in a flash - literally less than a minute after reading the first post. I don't think that I'm very creative at all, otherwise I'd be able to write proper poems, like Taylor's.)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote