View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #658
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdofo View Post
...The new optimised pdf looks fine in the computer after the program conversion (choosing Kindle PaperWhite as the device within your program; last version from November), but when I try to read it in my device, it's at low resolution and with the right margin distorted. Unfortunately, it makes it unreadable. What am I doing wrong?
@jdofo -- It's difficult to tell what's going wrong for you. Could you please post an example of (1) a PDF you are trying to convert (the source file), (2) the converted file, (3) a photo of how it looks on your KPW, and (4) any special options you are using for the conversion? If you don't want to post these things publically, you can send me a private message.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote