View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #13
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
My husband bought a laser light for my cat. He is no longer allowed to use it because it takes a minimum of 2 days for my poor cat to recover from trying to find that damn light. He will sit in the room for hours at a time and whip his head back and forth all over the place looking for it. He's absolutely obsessed! Any light that reflects off the walls or even the ceiling has him running for it. He's tried numerous times to jump at the ceiling using my head as leverage
Poor kitty. I can just imagine how frantic he is.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote