View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
stanlefor
Connoisseur
stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.stanlefor can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kobo touch
calibre CBZ to MOBI cover problem on Kobo

Hi,
I'm trying to read comics on my kobo glo.
CBZ would be ok, but it can't handle metadata.
So i'm trying to convert CBZ to MOBI, wich is apparently the only other format that kobo shows without the status bar (pages numbers).
It works great, except for the cover.
I tryed to see why in the mobi file, and i found that even if the good image is specified in the <reference href="..." type="cover"/> tag, the kobo prefers to show the first image (00001.jpeg)
And the problem is that this image is not the cover... Even if it was in my CBZ. It seams that calibre gives his own numbers.
Any clue?
Thanks!

Last edited by stanlefor; 11-29-2012 at 05:01 AM.
stanlefor is offline   Reply With Quote