View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:25 AM   #7
skyline
Enthusiast
skyline will become famous soon enoughskyline will become famous soon enoughskyline will become famous soon enoughskyline will become famous soon enoughskyline will become famous soon enoughskyline will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah98 View Post
I have a feeling that this might be nicer than the Xoom. Of course, I'm a big fan of the IPS screen. The $400 entry level price is very tempting as well!
IPS of better resolution than the iPad's own. Xoom does not have an IPS screen and for the same hardware it demands more money. Which one should I go for, which one should I go for...

Transformer is available in the UK on the 18th of this month so let's wait for more comprehensive reviews, although there is a full list of specifications and quite a few "hands-on". For 429 pounds (never mind the exchange rates, tech products are cheaper in the U.S.) including the keyboard which adds another 8 hours battery life (16 total) this is 99% my next tablet. Xoom is overpriced but competition should help them readjust their demands for cash

Last edited by skyline; 04-04-2011 at 01:32 AM.
skyline is offline   Reply With Quote