View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #8
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by abookreader View Post

I tried to charge my Kindle 2 off an iPhone wall adapter once.

Once.
Yup. The first day I got my kindle 2 I did exactly the same. My laptop didn't recognize the kindle for some reason and amazon didn't send the wall plug overseas at the time. The kindle behaved very badly as a result, so bad I rang Amazon from Australia. of course they had no idea what the problem was with the iPhone charger as Americans were always using the Amazon charger. I finally found a wall charger that charged it, but very few USB plugs actually worked with the k2.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote