View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 05:15 AM   #28
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
To be fair, my add-in is not OS at this time. It may become open source later, but at this time not. I am more than willing to help anybody with additional options or functions, but not the code as of yet. The usage is and will remain free. There are no restrictions in its usage.
Yes, of course, sorry, I misspoke. I meant, your add-in is not for sale as a commercially competitive product, fighting for dollars against other commercial products. My bad!

Quote:
That said, I have done my share of XML conversions with XSLT. In fact, that was also my first ideas with regards of creating clean (X)HTML for ePUB. That went out the window very fast, since it would cripple the result to an undesired level. Too much could not be converted with the XSLT. I don't really care too much about lists and tables with col/rowspans, but whole pieces of formatting (like bold/italic) could get lost if it is part of a style (as I mentioned before). So, that is why I decided to do it differently.
Ditto. And Tox is very familiar with my own limitations; I'm not the hardcore guy that he is. It was just too much bloody WORK.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote