View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #4
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
I've been looking at this version and I'm afraid the logical/mathematical notation in it is not just inconsistent with the pbook, but completely garbled and unusable.

I don't know about LRF, but you can certainly do the existential quantifier in an ePub, as well as the other notation used in there (some Greek letters, the conditional sign, the turnstyle...) (The universal quantifier is actually OK in it as is.) An ebook sized PDF may also be appropriate here.

I'm teaching a class on this book this Fall. Perhaps I'll use it as an excuse to do a cleaned up version. I hope you don't mind. Thanks for a first pass. Maybe I'll try to include the original German, and Ogden translation, all together.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote