View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #5
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
In addition to the opportunity to explain that DRM is a failed business model, and finding out more about the pricing decisions, I'm interested in the conversion processes.

I'd like to hear from the ones who decide how to convert backlist print books to ebooks, and find out what software they're using, because a lot of older books converted to ebooks contain a ridiculous number of OCR and formatting errors.

I'd like to tell them that they need to hire real editors--or at least real proofreaders--for ebook productions.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote