View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 02:38 PM   #16
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
If this bothers enough people, we could always add a default to epub2 Preference setting so that the doctype and html attributes can always be fixed, or alternatively a plugin to fix and set this as epub2 for all xhtml files.

KevinH
I would also appreciate either of these solutions. Since I usually work on epubs exported from other software (InDesign, LibreOffice) and they're fairly legit to start with, on the infrequent occasions when I do import html files, if they don't "just work," it can take me quite a bit of head scratching to figure out what ain't right, and what the fix is.

Albert
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote