View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:20 PM   #27
quiris
Groupie
quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'quiris understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindles: KOA1, KV
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
So I've heard. And then you get interesting cover problems.
Yes, it is true. Precisely, you're mean cover thumbnail problem in Cover View mode on Kindle Paperwhite or Touch.
As workaround I use my own app ExtractCoverThumbs to automatically extract from existing books on Kindle and sideload it back via USB missing cover thumbnails for books downloaded from MYK cloud: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=15

Last edited by quiris; 04-29-2014 at 04:25 PM.
quiris is offline   Reply With Quote