View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 04:55 AM   #16
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I uploaded a few books to see if the whispersync for them is worth the effort. While I can see me using this for a few especially those that I will have bookmarks in, but I am not seeing any benefits that will make me want to stop using Calibre to sideload my books.

Another question: what is this embedded fonts I keep seeing folks talking about??
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote