View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 12:17 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It's a point of view, to be sure. Not one that I entirely agree with, but I'm sure that many people would.

I look at the software side of things as my highest priority - all the 6" eInk devices use the same screen, and all are reasonably reliable if treated with care. My main priority is good MobiPocket support, and the CyBook currently offers the best support for that format. Mobi gives you the maximum flexibility in buying books (IMHO).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote