View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #898
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I'm just not in the mood. I need to lose the 7 pound I've gained over Easter, but with my SIL staying, and a lot of family meals going on, most of which I'm cooking, it's proving really hard to keep to a diet regime. I need a mind reset.
"Mind Reset." That just may be the single most important facet in any program of change. I've added a minute or two of 'visualization' to my daily meditation, 'seeing' myself as thinner. And being me, I also 'see' some lovely young 'assistants' scraping fat off the inside walls of my stomach and love handles the throwing them into the furnace that is powering my body. Nobody ever said that visualization had to be serious...
No matter how you 'see' it works!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote