Thread: Touch Battery recharge problem
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #15
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Yeah, they might need a little work on the charge algorithm... My Glo went from 80% downloading new firmware at the local library to 96% as soon as I plugged a USB cable between it and my Android tablet. Not exactly reassuring and makes me wonder if their whole approach to battery level monitoring was just to hang a voltage divider and A/D converter across the battery and show a percentage based on current voltage level vs. selected high and low end points... Oh well, they aren't charging the battery pack of an unmanned satellite in geosynchronous orbit or anything, but maybe they could put just a little more effort in on the battery metering.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote