View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 03:00 PM   #33
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
And how many books with those types of covers have you read?

Covers like this are soooo much better than man titty covers
Is that real? The one I read wasn't quite that bad. Bujold is great, and often more than a bit romantic, but Baen's covers are poor even by the garish standards of US SF.

My reasoning is that because I read a lot more than most people I probably still read more high-brow literature even though it is a small percentage of what I read. I read an Orange prize winner, a Booker winner and a classic last year, in amongst all the SF, fantasy and crime.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote