View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 08:50 PM   #15709
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Completely unplanned reading.

I was checking the Indie freebies today and found "You Only Die Twice," by Christopher Smith.

I read 5 [short] chapters on my computer and found that I couldn't wait to continue to read it, so I downloaded it onto my Kindle.

It's free, by the way, and is available from Amazon.

Don
Oh! Tell me what you think of it in the end. I have a stack of books by this guy (including this one) and haven't read any of them. I understand he is a controversial author somehow. I can't remember why now. But regardless of any flap he may or may not have caused, it's the writing that counts - so I'm interested in what you think of it.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote