View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:14 AM   #15700
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: Something that's more my usual sort of thing, the latest Honor Harrington, Shadow of Freedom by David Weber.
Which I did enjoy, and I'm looking forward to the next one, but I do sometimes wish that the author didn't keep us quite so well informed about what the 'baddies' are up to!

Also,

Spoiler:
the overwhelming superiority of the heros' warship tech at the moment makes the battle scenes less than exciting.

Next up: Assault on the Gods by Steve Goldin (sgoldin), as I've enjoyed a couple of his other republished books, and he has this one on special offer at the moment.

And I can't help but approve of his choice of usename.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote