Thread: Touch Battery recharge problem
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #5
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mXb View Post
Do the batteries in a Touch suffer with "memory" problems ?

and how do you open up it up....safely ?
Not that I know of. My Touch is also 14 months old (no, 15 already), and the battery is still going strong. I'm really thinking your battery connection is wonky some how.

To open up: the back pops off. You can open it with a fingernail if it's long enough, or a thin guitar pick or anything else flat that's soft enough to not cause scratches. If you start form near the on/off slider it should work best. You might have to pull harder than you'd like, but there's nothing in the way that can break.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote