Thread: Touch Battery recharge problem
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 03:33 AM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Have you tried running it all the way down and charging it fully a few times? I believe that's the recommended procedure to reset the battery gauge. If that doesn't do it, maybe a reset would be in order? I suppose the worst case is that the battery could be going south?
If that worked, it would be the battery gauge indeed... but, what mXb describes seems, to me, like the battery gauge is fine, it's just something else that causes the Touch to think that the battery is dead (and it's clearly not, since a full charge took 10 mins and it was charged two days ago)... no previous battery life problems I'm assuming as you don't mention it?

Could it be that the (physical) battery connection is wonky? I'd open it up and have a look.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote