Thread: Touch Battery recharge problem
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 06:00 PM   #1
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Battery recharge problem

I appear to be having a problem with my Touch telling me that the battery needs recharging when it doesn't !

I have noticed for a few weeks that it tells me to recharge when the battery icon still shows about a half charge.

A couple of days ago it suddenly switched to the recharge needed page and this was only about 2 days after I gave it a full charge.

When I recharged it yet again until the tick appeared, it took only 10 mins !

Does this sound like a hardware fault rather than a problem with the up to date firmware ?
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote