View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:25 AM   #1073
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg432 View Post
If I come across a book that has been poorly proofed and I feel it's worth my time to correct I load a copy into Sigil software on my netbook and make corrections on the fly as they are detected while reading on my Kobo. Sigil can be used to correct all kinds of issues such as missing TOC etc.
Yes, Sigil is a great program. However, these days I don't often read where it would be convenient to have two devices going. Balancing the KT and a laptop on a 30-minute bus journey would be a nuisance, and I doubt my wife would be impressed if I got into bed with that amount of tech! An all-in-one reader/editor would suit me down to the ground - which has just made me think: does Sigil run on Android? If "Yes", will my Galaxy Note have the guts to run it?

Excuse me - I'm off to do some research ... :-)

Last edited by Peakcrew; 11-16-2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Typo
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote