View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #1072
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
If I come across a book that has been poorly proofed and I feel it's worth my time to correct I load a copy into Sigil software on my netbook and make corrections on the fly as they are detected while reading on my Kobo. Sigil can be used to correct all kinds of issues such as missing TOC etc.

As for new features on the Kobo I also would like to have the current active read pinned to the home page to avoid losing it when new books ( more than 5) are added to the reader. I shouldn't have to go looking for my current read just because I decided to add to my library. Most annoying.
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote