Thread: TBR lists
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:19 AM   #14
carmonli
carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmonli ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I have (among others) three relevant collections on my Kindle:
  • Currently reading
  • Recommended
  • Finished

When I add books, anything I'm particularly interested in, I put into the Recommended collection. That's the first place I look for the next thing to read.

When I start reading, I remove it from Recommended and add it to Currently reading. If, for some reason, a book that I've started doesn't catch my interest particularly, I'll leave it there unless it's total junk, in which case I just delete it

When I've finished, I remove it from Currently reading and add it to Finished, where it stays until I add it to my Books Read list (I keep a spreadsheet in Excel for ebooks and pbooks), and then delete it from the Kindle and mark it as read (custom column) in Calibre.
carmonli is offline   Reply With Quote