View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #1066
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That is what I use the highlights and annotations for. Mark things I think are mistakes with a comment about why. Then I check them and fix the book when I am in front of a computer.
Yep, that's the way I do it too. I may be lacking understanding or ambition, but, given the number of steps needed to unpack an epub into an editable form on a full-blown computer, with the associated processor load, I can't see how it could be done "on the fly" on a reader.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote