View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #242
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Next problem is: when I try to access it from u-boot, the data isn't there anymore.
I ran across that problem with playing with u-boot, back when I created the "Select Boot" thread. Despite littering it with printf() so it spewed crap out the serial port for me to analyze, it appears that stuff in RAM gets "relocated" (moved) at some point. I was trying to search for patterns I loaded to RAM, but my OCD compelled me to move on to "greener pastures" before I completed that, adding it to my mountain of unfinished projects.

I am VERY happy to see you doing this. It looks like something I would enjoy hacking on. I want a combined MfgTool/ATK replacement too, even if it is just both tools hacked together, with whichever parts active that the VID/PID says it needs.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote