View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 10:30 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
I understand the perspective, and I can sympathize. It's part of the experience to hold the book, to turn the page, to find a book-mark (or use a dog-ear) to hold your place, etc... I don't really care one way or another, just so long as I'm reading. But, I can see where some others are coming from. It's part of their ritual, their reading habits. And it's hard to change that.

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE! - As Stewie would say.
One huuuuuge advantage of ebooks: you don't get dog-eared ones... If there's one thing worse than writing in a book, it's folding its pages...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote