View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #14
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Out in public, I would say no more than 10% of the people on my train car have their nose in a book or a newspaper. Probably another 20% are listening to ipods. The remaining 70% are doing nothing. It absolutely astounds me. They are just sitting there. Granted, it is only a 20 minute ride, but I am reading while I am waiting for the train, and on the train. I would read walking from the train to work, except there are too many people around. I cannot stand to have nothing to do. I recently put episodes of True Blood (recorded from TV) on my ipod. I forgot my knitting pattern today, and I don't have my kindle. So I will watch I Smell a Rat tonight.
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote