Thread: iLiad Just got my iLiad
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:10 AM   #5
kapoira
Connoisseur
kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.kapoira has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: i62HD + T68
1) you have say it, but remember that in the iliad we have more "critical" files because if you can't start the xsession or the contentlistener you get a brick

2) ?¿?¿ can you explain better this question...¿?¿ some aplications put a image and the e-inks waits but when it's a change in the image you have the e-ink refreshed two ways (partially or full) try the command line and you will see.

3) i only see when you put the keyboard because it's a big change in the e-ink, if you only press the "locked" (candado in spanish) icon only change this icon, nothing more

4)if i remember well now this is a manual process...

5) for java the iliad when the put the mobilepocket support, we will get a jvm machine not complete, but well, (you can search for more details)

6) i don't know i suppose that is something "at the same level" of the content listener

7) i suppose we will get more news in the 2.9.5
8) irex have said that in the 2.9.5 we will can boot a kernel via the CF, (they haven't say anything about USB or SD)

9)i don't know i don't have a bricked iliad

10) i think that are in todo list, but i recommend you to get a card-reader for the pc for transfer things.

Last edited by kapoira; 04-17-2007 at 08:06 AM.
kapoira is offline   Reply With Quote