View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 05:12 PM   #41
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Talking My most ridiculous ebook conversion...

I just discovered and wanted to convert Project Gutenberg EText-No 3651.

As a Math Major, all I can say, is that, this ebook is most definitely the most ridiculous PG ebook I've ever seen. There's even a wikipedia page for it! Hint: 4 = 2x2!

So I just had to convert it using GuteBook!

p.s. the Sony .epub version could not be created as there was no place to split the file into 300k chunks! The .lrf version compression was absolutely astonishing! The Source .epub was a bit better, but the .imp, .lit and .mobi (stnd compression) were 20-30 times bigger! What a waste...

Last edited by nrapallo; 06-25-2009 at 08:50 PM. Reason: note: these ebooks were processed using calibre v0.5.14 (stable)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote