View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
filmgal
filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.filmgal for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: kobo, android phone/tablet
quick search using "and" instead of "or"

I like the functionality Calibre has of being able to click on 2 or 3 tags in order to quickly display all items with those tags. For example, I can click on the history tag, then the WWII tag then the Biography tag. The resulting automatic search is for History OR WWII OR Biography.

Is there a quick way of doing the same thing but with AND instead of OR? When I use this functionality, 99% of the time I want to find books that are tagged as all three.

Currently I have to go into the resulting auto search line and replace every instance of 'or' with 'and'.

The use of "restrict to" works if I "fix" my search on the first item, say "history" but it still doesn't help when then wanting to narrow twice, with WWII and Biography.
filmgal is offline   Reply With Quote